|Brand||Jade Leaf Matcha|
|Flavor||Organic Culinary Grade|
|Unit Count||1 Ounce|
About this item
- 100% USDA Certified Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder - Pure Shade-Grown Green Tea Leaf Matcha Powder - Grown Without Pesticides or Harmful Fertilizers
- Authentic Japanese Origin - less than 1% of tea fields in Japan are certified organic for strict farming practices. We source directly from partner family farms in Uji and Kagoshima, Japan.
- Create Amazing Matcha Tea Recipes - Culinary Grade Matcha is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to lattes, smoothies, baked goods, and other dishes
- Healthy Superfood - matcha is rich in antioxidants and is a great source of natural energy and mental clarity
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
Farm Direct Organic Matcha from Japan
Authentic Japanese Origin
Matcha is produced across Japan, but we've found the very best organic matcha to be ground from tea leaves grown in the Uji and Kagoshima regions. Family-owned partner farms fuse traditional and modern techniques to cultivate leaves brimming with flavor and nutrients.
100% USDA Organic
True, authentic Japanese matcha that is certified organic is still in extremely scarce supply (less than 1% of Japanese tea farms are certified!) — and we have been carefully forming partnerships with the preeminent farms to be able to supply the best quality organic matcha for fair value.
Lab Tested for Integrity
We test our products both at the farms where they are grown, as well as by third party laboratories here in the U.S. Our quality standards were developed through a combination of state and federal guidelines as well as consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Passionate Farmers & Traditional Techniques
- Shade grown for 3-4 weeks prior to harvest to boost nutrient content
- Selectively picked, with stems and veins removed to improve texture and taste
- Stone ground into an ultrafine powder, keeping delicate nutrients intact
- Carefully packed into air tight, high grade packaging to prevent oxidation from air and UV light
Organic Culinary Matcha
Ground from premium second harvest tea leaves, our Organic Culinary Matcha is well suited for blended preparations like lattes, smoothies, and baked goods - providing beautiful color and rich, distinctive flavor.
Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of matcha to 2oz of water and whisk or shake to mix. Pour over 6-12oz of your favorite milk (hot or iced) and sweeten if desired.
Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of matcha to your favorite smoothie recipe. A simple place to start is 1 cup milk (plant based or regular), 1 banana, and 4 ice cubes.
Baking with Matcha
Add 1 to 3 teaspoons of matcha per cup of flour to your favorite muffin, cake, pancake or other baked good recipes for a gorgeous green color and nutritional boost.
Matcha is about people - from the farmers who cultivate each leaf with care, to the tea masters who craft the leaves with precision, to those of us who enjoy the taste and the way it makes us feel. We’re honored to be a part of this community.
Our Promise to You
1) To provide premium quality, authentic Japanese organic matcha at a fair value.
2) To continue to improve our quality with each year's harvest, and innovate on new delicious, healthy blends and formats to enjoy matcha.
3) To stand by our products and honor our customers. If you don't have a good experience, just let us know and we'll make it right.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.4 x 4.82 x 5.25 inches; 1.06 Ounces
- UPC : 881314594788
- Manufacturer : Jade Leaf Organics
- ASIN : B00PFDH0IC
- Country of Origin : Japan