About this Product
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.45 x 0.31 x 1.18 inches|
- TRACE minerals include iron, zinc, manganese, copper, iodine, molybdenum, and selenium
- SILVER ions are the smallest particles of silver possible
- FULVIC acid, not to be confused with folic acid, is a natural compound found in rich, organic soil
- ESSENTIAL macro minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and sulfur
RX ZYME POWDER 120gm - RX VITAMINS -RX VITAMINS
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.45 x 0.31 x 1.18 inches; 4.23 Ounces
- Item model number : I0102274
- Date First Available : November 4, 2011
- Manufacturer : SUNWARRIOR
- ASIN : B0063KZL82
Best Sellers Rank: #159,381 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1,834 in Multivitamins
Silver ions are the smallest particles of silver possible. These atoms of silver are germicidal, killing fungi, bacteria, parasites, and many viruses. Silver has been used as an antibiotic for thousands of years and is still used in burn treatments and to clean and sterilize equipment that cannot be heated in hospitals.
Fulvic acid, not to be confused with folic acid, is a natural compound found in rich, organic soil. It’s formed as microbes break down organic matter. These microbes hug the roots of plants in a symbiotic relationship where plants protect them from the sun while the bacteria create the perfect transporter to aid in the absorption of minerals and vitamins. This process continually enriches the topsoil.
Trace minerals include iron, zinc, manganese, copper, iodine, molybdenum, and selenium. These are only needed in minute amounts, but they are still essential to oxygen transport, growth, development, repair, bone health, cartilage formation, and maintaining cellular membranes. Immune Shield contains over 60 additional minerals, many of them having a host of benefits even if they are not considered essential.
Immune Shield contains essential macro minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and sulfur. These are suspended in liquid with fulvic acid for increased absorption.
Recommended Use: One serving twice daily. Serving for children: 1/2 of adult useUnder Stress or Exposure to Health Threat: One serving every two to three waking hours of the day.Non Toxic and does not accumulate in body tissues.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.