|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Unit Count||180 Count|
|Item Weight||0.25 Pounds|
About this Product
- NATURE'S MULTIVITAMIN: Spirulina is a fresh water blue-green algae that delivers one of the most complete nutrient profile's found in nature. Healthy Origins Spirulina contains over 60% protein and is a source of many important phytopigments, amino acids, fatty acids, minerals and vitamins.
- SPIRULINA ORIGIN: Healthy Origins is proud to partner with Parry Nutraceuticals, our exclusive spirulina manufacturer. Parry Organic Spirulina is grown at a pristine, isolated 130 acre hamlet located in Oonaiyur, India. The location provides a clean environment for spirulina cultivation.
- SUPERIOR SPIRULINA: Parry Organic Spirulina is the ONLY USP (United States Pharmacopeia) grade spirulina available, so you can be assured of consistent quality every batch. Parry Organic Spirulina is raw, kosher, organic, Prop 65 compliant and FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe).
- SOLELY SPIRULINA: Most Spirulina tablet products contain lubricants and processing aids such as magnesium stearate and silica, but not Healthy Origins Organic Spirulina Tablets. The only ingredient in our organic spirulina tablets is organic spirulina!
- THIRD PARTY TESTED: Healthy Origins Organic Spirulina is thoroughly tested by a third party lab to verify heavy metal, microbiological and allergen content.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products are grown and processed according to standards addressing soil and water quality, among other factors.
From the manufacturer
100% Natural & Non-GMO USDA Organic Kosher Dietary Supplement Certified Organic by QAISpirulina is a fresh water blue-green algae that delivers one of the most complete nutrient profiles found in nature. Spirulina has been used by ancient cultures in South America and Africa for its dense nutrient content and healing properties.Healthy Origins Parry Organic Spirulina naturally contains over 60% protein and is a source of many important phytopigments, amino acids, fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 2 x 2 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 301F
- Date First Available : March 29, 2013
- Manufacturer : Healthy Orgins
- ASIN : B00C3PKZ3M
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank: #30,347 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #3,340 in Sales & Deals
- #7,311 in Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements