Inspire new moments and memories with romantic notes to remember™.
- Features a removable heart charm she can add to a bracelet.
- Includes a love note on which to write a heartfelt message.
- Top notes include Sparkling Mandarin, Baie Rose and Spring Freesia.
- Middle notes include Turkish Rose Petals and Pink Honeysuckle.
- Bottom notes include Rich Iris and Indonesian Sandalwood.
Thinking of Love® Eau de Parfum
NOTES TO REMEMBER™
The skin is warmer on the pulse points – neck, wrist, bend of arm and back of knee – which helps the fragrance evolve and provides a better sensory experience. So spray your fragrance onto these areas.
Key Fragrance Notes
Turkish Rose Petals
How It Works
The scent of a fragrance can change throughout the day. This is because different ingredients come into play at various stages of the fragrance’s life on the skin. Perfumers distinguish between the various stages in three ways:
These notes introduce the fragrance and can last up to 15 minutes.
Also known as the heart of the fragrance, the middle notes unfold and develop a few minutes after the eau de parfum is applied to the skin. They appear after the top notes disappear and can last throughout the whole fragrance experience.
These create the final impression and also the most lasting. They can last several hours after the fragrance is applied.